Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome to My Journey to Perfect

I'm Steph Conners. I'm sixteen years old, and I'm Anorexic. I can't really say whether this is a pro-ana site or not. I have nothing against those site, I'm just not sure what this one is. It's my story. I can't classify it as anything other than me.
 I do post tips occasionally because I, myself, want to keep starving. This does not mean I think it should be to solution to all your problems. I post thinspiration quite a bit as well.
I'll be keeping track of my weight, as I do in my Ana scrapbook. I'll also be sharing stuff from the scrapbook.

Here's my current stats::


Age: 16

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135.5 (so disgusting!!)
Goal One: 135
Goal Two: 130
Goal Three: 120
Ultimate Goal Weight: 100
Pounds to go: 35.5
Pounds Lost: 10.5

You can email me a steph_conners@yahoo.com. I'm in need of a buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment