Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Letter To Ana

As some of you may know, there is a 'Letter to Ana' written by shrinks floating around. So, I thought I would write my own.

Dear Ana,
     Thank you so much Ana, I'm so sorry I keep letting you down. All you want to do is help me and all I do is thwart your valiant efforts. I'm trying to be strong for you. I'm trying to listen to you. I know that pain is just weakness leaving the body. I know that, you've taught me well. But I'm just so weak. I try to follow your simple rules. Simple rule, really. Don't eat. Just close your mouth. It's not hard to understand. Just so hard to follow. I'm trying, believe me. I know I'm just a failure without you, without your simple rule. I'm so sorry. So very sorry. I'm not worthy of your love, or anyone else's. but you still try to hold when I'm weak. You try, but I still fail. I'll try harder, Ana. I promise.

      Love,
            Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment