Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Keeping Busy and Thinspiration

People are so annoying! How on earth do they eat all day and not get fat? I have friends who just eat and eat and eat all day and yet they are thin and pretty. How the hell do they do that? I want that, but I just get fatter and fatter! I gained two pounds back in the last two days.

I want to be able to walk around in a bikini and not feel fat. I want to wear white and not think everyone can see my fat. I want my tight jeans to fall off. I want to run and not jiggle anywhere except my boobs - the only place that should. I want to fade into nothing.

I'm doing a lot of things with school now, so I'll have a lot less time to stuff my face like a fatass. Although, I'm hoping they don't try to make me eat, but I could turn them down, saying I ate at home and then tell my mother I ate there. It will work great!!
I'm doing orienteering and Serteen, which both do a bunch of active stuff, so I'll burn more calories. I'm doing Cyber Team and maybe Academic, so that will take up time. I've got a heavy course load, so I will be studying a lot. It's going to be sooo good during this school year. I'll lose so much weight! I'm so excited. I'll be able to go days without eating, since I'll be so busy and no one will be the wiser.
Here's some thinspiration for you guys!! Enjoy and stay strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment