Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cassie

Some of you may know who Cassie from the UK show 'Skins' is and some of you may not. Either way, just her pictures are motivational and jealous-making. She has the perfect figure and, to top it off, she's anorexic in the show (although she goes to a recovery treatment center). She obsessively organizes food, but refuses to eat it. I just recently started doing this. Not to copy her, but I just went in the kitchen one day and put everything in perfect order. Odd, isn't it?
Anyway, here are some of her picture and a few clips of her in 'Skins'.
Also, my favorite quote from her are 

"I didn't eat for three days so I could be lovely"
"It's like, nobody's fucking business" 
"You can put any face behind a mask. But be careful because someone else might be pretending."







No comments:

Post a Comment