Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tips and Tricks

So I decided to put together some pro-ana tricks today, out of boredom and hunger so here we go:

Cold Water - It not only burns more calories than normal temperature water, but it fills you up.
Green Tea - It tastes good, you can get it it bottles, it's good for you, and it has zero calories!
Diet Sprite - I like Diet Coke better, but if you drink cold sprite really fast, it makes your stomach hurt a little and makes you feel really full, so you won't want to eat.
Ice - Chewing ice makes you think your eating something, and it tastes better than just water.
Mints and/or Gum - I always have gum or Altoids with me, so when I get really hungry I pop one it and it makes me feel better. Just be sure to get sugar free gum, which has about two calories or low calorie mints. Three Altoid mints have ten calories.
Sit-ups - They help hunger and burn calories! Using your stomach muscles make you less hungry and make you look better. Although, you have to see your stomach flat before it can have abs!
Fidget - It can burn up to 800 calories a day!
Posture - Standing and sitting straighter burns 10% more calories than sitting hunched over.
Stand - Always stand, if at all possible, think of all the extra calories!
Caffeine - It brings up your heart rate, gives you more energy, and helps you burn more.
Morning Exercise - It brings up your metabolism for the entire day.
Run in the Sand - It burns more calories than running on pavement, and it makes your legs hurt less.
Stretch - It not only increases flexibility and strengthens muscles, but thirty minutes burns 200 calories.
Take the Stairs - Burns so much than elevators.
Pace - Pace on the phone, while waiting, anytime you can. Hell, even when you eat.
Take the Long Way - Don't take the short cut, you burn so much more taking the long way, and you still feel pretty much the same. It's all for getting to your destination.


That's all I have time for right now, but I'll post more later.
So far today I've had about three hundred calories, so I'm doing okayish.
I'm going to post my goal weekly intake (per day) next, so look for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment