Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thinspiration and My Goal Calorie Intake

Hey lovelies, how are you today?
I thought I'd post my goal daily intake stats. You know how you're supposed to vary your intake daily? I do, and I've noticed it really does help in avoiding starvation mode. Anyway, as average  it's 471 calories per day. 
Weekly my intake should be 3,300, which is compared to normal people (if they follow a two-thousand calorie diet) take in 14,000 per week! I don't take in that much monthly. That's just a nasty number.
This is what I should eat per day:

Monday - 400
Tuesday - 350
Wednesday - 450
Thursday - 550
Friday - 400
Saturday - 500
Sunday - 650

That's all what I'm supposed to eat.
Per week I've actually been eating an average of 696 calories per day. My lowest daily intake being 110, my highest being 1400.  
God, I hate myself. 
I can't even follow a step by step plan to get what I want. 
I'm a two hundred calories over what I should be eating daily (on average). 
That's just freaking nasty! 

I've lost a total of 10.5 pounds now. I've been doing this particular weight loss plan for six weeks, but I've had endos for.. a long time. Except now, I'm restricting not just stuffing my face when I'm upset. 
It's working, you can see the results on my stomach, my legs, my arms, my wrists, and my neck. I mean, if I keep doing this I can be down to my ultimate goal weight of 100 pounds. I have 35.5 pounds to lose. 35.5! That's a huge freaking number, but I've already lost 10.5 pounds and that's during the summer when I have access to food all day everyday. So I'll lose more during the school year.

I'm thinking about going a juice, water, and coke fast for two days. I should lose quite a bit that way. When I fast I lose about 2 pounds a day, so if I do it for two days I'll lose four pounds. Maybe I'll do it for three....hat will have calories in it will be Sunny-D, but I'm only drinking that since I need some sort of nutrient to get me through the day. I'm going to be doing a lot, so a full out water fast wouldn't be practical.
What I do is I fill three cups with water and I drink it all, slowly so as not to throw it all up, and then I'll have a Popsicle and I won't be hungry for a long time.
If I just have water, juice and coke I'll be able to go on a lot less when it's over since my stomach will shrink. The only thing that I will have that will have calories will be Sunny-D, since I need a bit of nutrient to get me through the really busy days I have ahead. Nothing will have any fat in it, well except my fish oil tablets that I take, but that's for my skin and hair so I don't look anorexic, well other than thin.

Okay. I'm starting now (2 PM on Thursday) and I'm going to stop at 2 PM on Sunday. 
Then maybe I'll have a small meal and do another type of extreme diet. Maybe try a broth fast after. That would be great. I'd lose so much!!


I can't wait for 100. 
Thinking about how good it will feel to not jiggle every time I do something, and all the reasons I posted before. 
I can do this. I really can. I know it. I exercise all the time and I eat healthy when I do  eat. This is possible. I can do it.
You guys can, too. How long do you guys have until your goal?
Also, post your website URLs if you have one, I'l check it out.

And here's some before and after thinspiration for you guys and me::

You guys remember Raven? Look at how much better she looks now that she lost the extra pounds! 


Woah. Just... woah. That's amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment