Saturday, August 25, 2012

Salt Water, Calories, and Thinspiration.

Ugh. Just had about half a liter of salt water. I'm really started to despise the stuff. It's so nasty, although it doesn't taste as bad going down, it still makes me want to throw up. So I'm sitting here and I'm sure my face is green with nausea. I'm on my second liter of water, and I weighed myself. This morning I was 132.5 pounds, now I weigh 135 meaning I've had two and half pounds of water today. I've had 300 calories.

Here's my list:
Chicken Soup - 100
Banana Bread - 50
Grits - 100
Yogurt - 30

If I keep it at that number, then I feel pretty okay about today. Rather would have gone without the banana bread and grits, but it was so cold that I had to eat something warm.
I've exercised about 30 minutes and I want to go running for about 20 minutes and maybe dance for about 20 minutes. I'll end up burning about 500 calories in a day. Burning more than you take in always feels great!!

Here's some pictures of my stomach and legs from yesterday.














Disgusting, right? That's why I'm losing weight. 
I mean look at the outline of fat in my stomach.
God. Ew. Just looking at those pictures makes me want to puke. 

Here's some thinspiration for you guys!







No comments:

Post a Comment