Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Ana Notebook and School Update

Well, I decided my Ana notebook was too small and too beaten up, so I walked myself down to Target and got a new plastic, composition notebook. I like it, but coping everything into the notebook, is really time consuming. I'm doing to though. I'm copying all calories intakes, pounds gained and lost, and all foods eaten into this new notebook. Taking forever!
When I walked to Target, it was not by my own urging. Well, not really. It was more my pride. My mother refused to let me go get school supplies and she said "I'm not taking you, take your fucking self". And so, with that, I did. I walked the three miles to Target along the highway at five, when everyone was coming home. I felt very safe. But, in total I walked six miles, which is great! I also had only 240 calories that day, so I burned quite a few calories yesterday.
Today, I didn't do as well. I've eaten about 700 calories, with my 'binge' on fried rice. I say 'binge' because I had it planned out in my head, how many calories were in each bite, how many calories I would eat if I finished the bowl, but I just kept eating. I feel so nasty. So, I've had about 600 calories of fried rice and 100 calories worth of cereal. I want more, but I think I can be good.
I plan on working it off (well, most of it) later. Rewriting my ana notebook is really motivating.
School is going okay, but the great (and really bad) part is my classes are really far apart. And while that's great for me and Ana, it's not so good for me not getting written up. My classes are literally all across the school from each other. Without the crowds, it would take me about four minutes to get to some of them, but with the traffic, it's impossible. Most classes are closer together, so other people feel like they can walk like snails, and while they can there are some people who have to get all the way across the school. Forget about bathroom and locker breaks. I'm just talking about getting to the class in general. The only path between classes is the only one that takes me remotely close to my locker is also the longest path I have to walk, so I have to late to that class if I don't want to carry five books around all day. Great, eh? Oh, you get In School Suspension the fourth time your late, and expelled the eleventh. Lovely. Nobody's classes are arranged like mine are, at least not anyone I know. I have to walk at least a mile everyday. Ugh. Lunch is great though, because last year everyone shared their lunches and expected everyone to eat everyone else's lunch. The people I sit with this year are not sharers, which is really good.
I'm definitely starting the challenge today. I'll post how I did yesterday and today, soon. I will lose five pounds. Soon. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment