Friday, August 17, 2012

School

I went to school today and I felt so much thinner, because no one has seen me since I lost ten pounds, but I'm still fat. Still huge. Even if i look slightly better, it doesn't mean I can go around feeling good because I lost ten pounds when I'm still a fat ass. I can't feel good yet because I'm still the fat one. I found out today that there isn't a single class that I don't have to walk across the school to get to, so that's really great. I'll lose weight just going to school!! i'll be walking about a mile everyday, plus every other exercise I do. That plus the fact that I can't eat at school, except lunch and I can talk my way out of that. I can lose so much during school. And I'll have constant thinspiration looking at all my friends and how pretty and thin they are.

I can be good during school, it will be so much easier. I can do this. I can win.
It doesn't really matter how fast I'm going, it matters that I don't stop. while it would be nice to drop the weight over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment