Friday, August 24, 2012

So. Much. Water.

I've had so much water in the last six hours. Over four liters worth. First I had a water bottle (.5 L) then two cups that each held a liter, then two glasses of water (about a liter total). Then I had another smaller glass, which had about a quarter of a liter. So far we're at 3.75. Now I'm having another liter glass and a half-liter glass. So when I finish those I'd have had about 5.25 Ls today.
This isn't including the salt water that I had earlier. I had about a liter total of that, which of course make you pee more. I think I'm peeing every half hour but it will be worth it. Think of all the fat it's taking out and not to mention hydrating me, since you get most of your water from food.
I'm going to be peeing all through the night. At least all my water intake will make up for my ack of sleep. Sort of.
Some of the water I've had I've mixed crystal light focus into, meaning that I'm having caffeine too, which speeds up your metabolism. I weighed myself earlier and I was 134.5 pounds which is my lowest weight, but it's not a new weight. I was that weight a few days ago and then went back up. So now I'm back down at 134.5. Hopefully be tomorrow night I'll be 133. I think I can do it, since when I weighed myself I had a lot of water in me. So when it's gone I'll most likely lose about a pound and a half, maybe more. Woo! I just have to not eat anything tomorrow. You guys think I can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment