Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tattoo

I've always planned on getting a tattoo, maybe multiple tattoos. I'm going to get them in places where other people can't see too well, for work and such, though.
The one place I have to get one if my lower back, and that's the first place I'll get one. I either want it to be Celtic or a fox, so I looked up both and found these:




 


I think I like the second and the fourth the best, but I can't seem to decide between the two. Anyway, this relates to Ana because I decided that I won't get a tattoo until I'm at my highest goal weight, which is 110. I'm not allowed to get one until then, and I have to stay that weight or lower for two weeks. I can't even get a tattoo until I'm eighteen, so I have a few years to drop the pounds, but I  can do something else special if I get down to my goal, but I can't think of anything better than a tattoo I've been wanting all my life.

To most people tattoos are an attempt to fit in, or stick out. A way to rebel or a silly mistake, but not for me. A tattoo would symbolize me finally breaking free. 
Not of my parents, well in the conventional sense. 
It would mean I was finally completely on my own, 
no need to pretend anyone ever really took care of me. 
Getting rid of the illusion I have to create for other people, 
as well as making a new one.

I'm also considering getting a tattoo in either Japanese or Latin, 
saying something to effect of 'I am lost.' or just 'Disappear'. 

But I think I'll just stick to the fox. The fox means cunning, beauty, and most of all trickery or illusion. This is perfect, because I've always been the one to hide my feelings, to lie and say I'm happy or excited even when all I want is to disappear. 
The fox symbolizes my personality, because I've gotten so good at hiding what I'm really feeling, that sometimes I even start to believe it. But that never lasts.
The fox is a goal as well as something I've already become.
It's my ultimate idol, and my motivation. 
Who can say you want to fade, if you look so amazing everyone takes notice?


No comments:

Post a Comment