Sunday, August 19, 2012

Questions

I found this list of questions on a blog and I felt like answering since there's nobody in real life I can tell most of this to. I'm.. very.. private... so feel special. But this is only because you guys have no idea where I live and who I talk to.

1)   What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

Telling someone how I feel.

2)  Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?

When my friend told my ex that we (my friend and I) were fooling around. We agreed never to talk about it, and he did.
And no I'm not still angry, I just don't trust him at all anymore

3)  You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?

My friend, let's call her Anne. I've spent my whole life protecting her from the world, and while I ultimately failed I still feel the need to protect her, shelter her.

4) You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?

I'm not sure, but I'm fairly sure I wouldn't tell anyone. I would run away from my home and live in my woods. No. I'd be freed. Not because I was going to die, but because I knew I had such a short time that I could do anything. Even leave.

5) You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.

Trust. Because I've never really trusted anyone. Not fully.

6)  You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?

I would save it's life. I can get another job, the dog can't get another life.

7)  Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?

The one I love the most. Even though, they would probably be the same person. If they were separate, the one I love the most.

8)  Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?

Well, this has happened... three times. Once I said that I wanted to stay friends, once I said I liked him, but couldn't go out with him, and the last and most recent time I would have dated him, but he told me the day he was moving. 

9)  Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?

Yes. I'd give anything. Anything to turn around that car, to take his place. Anything for another moment. 

10)  Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

Haha. NO! I'm way too nosy and I read people too easily. I would despise me, because the other me would be able to tell my emotions.

11)  Does love = sex?

Yes. Well, romantic love, obviously. But I don't think Sex = Love, if that makes sense. 
Nor do I think that 'Love = Sex' should be true right away.

12)  Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?

Yes. (Well one because if I was in a 'company' with a cubical I would possibly shoot myself) I doubt, when I'm older, I'll have anyone to provide for for a long time and if I do I can find another job. I know how to live frugal.

13)  When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?

I slapped a guy because he said he wasn't good enough for me. I love him, and I knew I wasn't good enough for him. But anyway, I slapped him and told him he didn't get to decide his worth. Then he kissed me. That was about half a year ago. I'm not a touchy feely person. That was the last time I told anyone in real life anything I cared about.

14)  What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?

That I love them. I doubt I'd say in so many words, unless I was sure he loved me too. 

15)   What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?

My voice. not my speaking voice, I'm normally pretty quite, but my singing voice. I'm not saying I'm particularly good, it's just the only thing that makes me happy. 

16)   Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?

Yesterday. My mother. I lied.

17)   If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?

How about put down every bite of food I've taken?

18)  Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

No one. Just me and my knife. I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt...

19)  Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?

Of course!! There would be no reason not to.  Except for the fact I'm not sure I remember CPR....

21)  You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?

I would let my grandmother fall (if she was alive), because the baby could be anyone, could be anything. Could cure cancer, could create peace. My grandmother had her time, she did her miracles. It would be someone else's turn.

22)  Are you old fashioned?

In some senses, and not in others. I insist on good table manners (fork on the left, please) and proper etiquette, but I'm very open minded and I'm Pagan.. so in some senses yes, in some no.

23)  When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?

...I don't expect much from people.. The only time I'm nice to someone to get something is my mother. Because other wise she wouldn't feed me. If I didn't suck up occasionally.

24)  Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?

True love with the guarantee of a broken heart. I have loved and.. I can't image living a whole life without it. Without the feeling that would do anything for that person, anything at all. The butterflies, the trust. It's the best feeling in the world.

25)  If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

I'd wish to be thin, because other wise I can't accomplish anything. Can't go to medical school, can't join the Medical Corps. Because if you're fat, you can't very well take care of someone else in a battlefield.


No comments:

Post a Comment