Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update Time!!

Yesterday I had 480 calories worth of shit. Two hundred of brownies and 200 in banana bread. The only thing that on a normal day I would be happy with is the 80 calories worth of rice cake. Today I've had 100 calories worth of soup and 50 worth of banana bread. I have an entire liter of water sitting beside me right now, so I have to drink that plus another round of them before I can eat anything else. Plus, each glass has five ice cubes in it and I have to eat those too.
Not eating anything for the rest of the day should be easy because the soup was really hearty, with chicken and vegetables and was really filling. Plus I ate the bread right after, so that will expand in my stomach.
I've been taking fish oil tablets everyday and they work wonders. My skin is in fairly good condition, just a little dry. My hair is soft and has not had any of the adverse effects it started having when I started starving. About two weeks after I started my hair feel out at the drop of a hat -- literally. But now, it's great. Shiny and healthy looking. None of the bad things people say will happen have happened to me. I've just been losing like crazy. I have lost a total of 14 pound since I restarted starving about a month and half ago. I would have done better if I had been following my exercise regime better and did not cheat on my diet as often. Granted I've never gone over 1400 calories in a day, and only go into thousands about once a week. Still, I usually end up going over my goal intake by about 100 calories. I now weigh 132.5, which is half a pound lower than my goal for today was. Meaning, I lost two pounds in one day. Two!!
I can do that again today, I know I can. I'm going to aim for 131 by tomorrow morning, which is a pound and half and then 130 by the end of tomorrow.
I don't know if it's possible, that that's going to be my goal. I can see my collar bone now and I can count my ribs when I lift my arms, but I want to be able to count them without stretching or moving in anyway.
Yesterday, we were getting our uniforms and the girl who was giving out the uniforms was looking for pants that would fit me and she said 'Well, you're kinda small' and went down two sizes from where she had been looking. They were a little tight, but not to the point where I couldn't wear them. Once I lose two more pounds, it will be so easy to slip into them. Great, right?
Plus, I've been getting complements a lot lately. Fourteen pounds makes all the difference and another fourteen will make me that much better. I need to lose about 27 more pounds to be 105 pounds. I can do this! That's not too much. Just a few more months. Maybe by the end of this year I can be 105. Wouldn't that be amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment