Friday, August 17, 2012

Next Challenge



I found this one someone's blog. It want to do it! I'm going to start it on Sunday morning, since that's the day I end my water/juice/coke fast. I only cheated twice and that was with a tortilla and some cheese, which I only ate because I had forgotten to take my vitamins for a few days and I need them to be more fully absorbed, that equaled 240 calories altogether.   I had some Sunny-D, too. So I had 350 calories and my limit is 550 calories, but I'm not too happy with the number since I was supposed to be fasting. Which I'm still doing, a few blips (there's still blips even if they were to absorb vitamins) won't make me stop..

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I want to do it, it sounds like it will be fun. It's only ten days long, so it won't be hard, either. I think i can lose five pounds if I follow my plans very strictly, I've been at something of a plateau lately, going up and down between 138 and 135. Maybe this will help.

I started my work-out regimen today. My old one became too easy. I didn't want to make it too hard, since I'll still be eating less than 1000 calories per day (even on my bad days I don't go too high over that). So I'm going to start doing that and hopefully I'll be pushed right off this plateau and continue to drop the pounds! I feel like I lost some today, but I can't weigh myself since my mother is asleep and it's in her room.
I'll check my weight in the morning, though. 

Tomorrow I will be better. I have to be better, because otherwise I'm nothing. 
Otherwise, I won't be worth anything. Getting noticed for being fat isn't good. Being noticed for being thin is the best kind of dream.
And until I lose all the weight, it's just that - a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment