Sunday, August 19, 2012

Twitter and Saltwater flush

So I'm starting the challenge today. I'll give you guys the points at midnight. I start school tomorrow!! Yes! I'll be so much better when I don't have access to all the food.

So I started a twitter. Follow me here: https://twitter.com/StephConners11.
I've just joined it and I find it really motivating to see everyone else 'tweeting' about their calorie intakes, binges, and successes.

I'm planning on doing a saltwater flush, which I learned about from here: 
You guys should check out her blog. It's pretty cool and so is she. =)
Anyway, I'm at my lowest weight (135 lbs) and I want to drop even more. I'm going to have about 200 calories and then I'm going to drink all the salt water. Hopefully, I can stay at that amount for the rest of the day. Wouldn't that be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment