Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Almost Told and Other Stuff

I almost told this guy I know about Ana today, so glad I didn't. He was saying that he has suicidal thoughts, and I said I did too. He said he had control over them and I said that my kind wasn't something I could have control over, rather that is was control it's self and I said that I never wanted to tell anyone about it and he was just like 'Kay' and that was that. I almost trusted him... God. I'm so stupid. I obviously still haven't learned my lesson. NO ONE FUCKING CARES. Anyway, someone told me I have a cute smile today. Too bad it's fake.
This guy who used to be really mean is being nice to me. According to him I'm his 'secret lover'. Did I mention he's freaking hot? Too bad I can't date until 115. Also, this friend of mine said he liked me a little bit, but was afraid to like me more because he didn't want to lose me as a friend. So sweet. See, this is what happens when you lose 14 pounds. Imagine when I reach my goal! I'll never be pretty, but I can be close.


No comments:

Post a Comment