Wednesday, August 15, 2012

85 Reasons for Thin

Woah, I post a lot, but it's really helpful. Makes me feel closer to Ana. You guys should try it. Just start a free blog and talk about your experiences with Ana, your goals, and your cheats. It helps to stay on track, and help others stay strong.
Anyway, here's a list of a hundred reasons to be skinny! I put it together, so they are my reasons. If they don't apply to you, write your own!!

  1. So I can walk around in a bikini without feeling disgusting.
  2. So people don't think "Put down the fork, fattie" when they see me eat.
  3. So people will notice me.
  4. So people will whisper about how thin I am.
  5. So I can run without jiggling in all the wrong places.
  6. So I have to buy a new, smaller wardrobe.
  7. So I'm cold in 100 degree weather.
  8. So my beautiful bones show.
  9. So that I'm not the 'bigger' friend.
  10. So I'm the 'really thin one' not the 'chubby one' when people refer to me.
  11. So I can be picked up without feeling the need to start hitting and screaming before he can think 'God, she's heavy.'
  12. So I can sit on someone's lap without wondering if I'm crushing the person.
  13. So when I kiss someone, I'm only thinking of the moment, not what they will think if they touch the wrong spot.
  14. So I'm comfortable in my own skin.
  15. Because beauty from pain is the only kind worthy of survival.
  16. Because you're not worth anything when you're not empty.
  17. Because if you stop now, you'll waste all your work up till now.
  18. Because I rule my life and my body. Not food. Not fat.
  19. So that everyone who called my ugly or fat will think 'God, I was wrong.'
  20. So I look better in pictures.
  21. So I don't worry about where his hands are.
  22. So I can accomplish something.
  23. So I can exchange clothes without embarrassment.
  24. So I can change in front of people without turning my face bright red with embarrassment.
  25. So I can wear a tight dress.
  26. So people can see my abs, because I know they're there.
  27. So you're not the fat one everyone has to put up with.
  28. So I can say I'm better than him, so I can say he lost something when he lost me.
  29. So he thinks 'She's the one that got away' not 'I wonder if I can claim temporary insanity.'
  30. Because I don't need food.
  31. So I can be confident.
  32. So if, god forbid, anyone ever finds out I'm Ana, people will believe me. Not say I don't look it.
  33. So I'm easy to lift.
  34. So I look sexy in anything, anywhere.
  35. So I suck in my stomach to burn calories, not so I don't look fat.
  36. So I don't have to sit with my knees up to cover my stomach fat.
  37. So people are jealous, not glad they aren't me.
  38. So I'm not just pretty in my dreams.
  39. So I can eat that cookie without thinking I'm a fat ass.
  40. Because no one can really love the fat girl.
  41. So I can wear a corset.
  42. For visible collarbones.
  43. So I can be the skinny friend, not the fat one everyone secretly hates.
  44. So that I can hear 'Wow, you look amazing' instead of 'Nice to see you.'
  45. So I don't have imagine it anymore. So I can live it.
  46. So I'm not afraid of the camera anymore.
  47. So you don't blend in.
  48. So I can wear a mid-drift top. 
  49. So I'm half the weight of everyone else.
  50. So I can look good in an over-sized shirt and skinny jeans.
  51. So I look amazing in tights, like all the skinny girls do.
  52. To wear the sexy, see through body suit, without showing all the fat.
  53. So I can wear shorts in the summer.
  54. To wear sexy underwear and not feel ridiculous. 
  55. So I can take full body pictures.
  56. To go outside in sweats and a Tee Shirt, and still look amazing.
  57. For all the dressing room mirrors that have seen me cry.
  58. To wear a man's shirt to bed.
  59. The cheekbones. God, the cheekbones.
  60. To go to a pool party.
  61. To jump on a bed, without feeling as if you're going to break it.
  62. To walk a rotting bridge and not feel scared.
  63. So when I look in a mirror I don't think 'Ew. I'm a whale.'
  64. To be able to accept compliments, not laugh at them and say 'Yeah, sure' in my head.
  65. To be able to run faster.
  66. The thigh gap. Do it for the thigh gap.
  67. To wear strapless bras.
  68. So people think 'She's too good for me' not 'Well, she's a safe choice.'
  69. So that people wonder why I'm single.
  70. So I can be the thinspiration.
  71. So people can see my muscles.
  72. So that people don't think I'm crazy when I say I'm going to workout.
  73. So that when I dance I don't look like a careening whale.
  74. I want to see my hip bones in jeans.
  75. I want to see my ribs when I'm not stretching.
  76. I want to say 'It's too big' in a dressing room not 'Uh, maybe the next size up.' And not say it five times.
  77. For control.
  78. So I can feel like I have self control.
  79. So I take up less space.
  80. To think coach airplane seats are big.
  81. I want to dance like a fairy.
  82. So I'm not short and fat, so I'm tiny.
  83. So that I can wrap my hand around my ankle and have my fingers touch.
  84. So that if I ever decide to cut my hair short people don't think "It's always the fat ones with short hair."
  85. So I can walk into a room and hear whispers about how thin I am.

I hope that helps you guys stay strong. Here's some more thinspiration for you:



And here for some reverse thinspiration, if this doesn't work, nothing will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment