Saturday, September 1, 2012

What About Me?!

It's a selfish question, I know it is. I shouldn't put myself before others, and I normally don't.
I really hate when people put themselves first, when they focus on the 'what about me', when it's all about what everyone else can do for them.
'When's my turn?''When do I get to?' 'What did I get' 'How did I do?'
All those questions annoy me. They make me angry. I mean, what's wrong with  people who always focus on themselves? Always 'me,me,me,me' all the time. The people that talk about themselves all the time. I mean, on here I do. But that's because it's my blog. It's the one place I can talk about me.

But what I want to know, just this once, is what about me?

What about how I feel, how do I fit in? Why doesn't anyone care about me?! Y'all remember when I listened to all of you? When I got mad at the people who wronged you, loved the people you did. What about when I'm sad. When I want to die? When I just want to cry. What. About. Me?

I know I don't tell people much, I'm not an open person. But are people so dense that they can't see? They just don't notice me..

I just want to know, is anyone listening at all? Does anyone care? Does anyone care about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment