Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oh Shit.

I have a physiatrist appointment. I was all excited for a while because my mother decided she was too cheap to send me there anymore, so tomorrow is my last one, but then I realized I've lost 15 pounds since I was last there. That was two months ago, so they are going to think something is up...For a long time I wasn't gaining or losing and that was when I was about 146 pounds and that's when I restarted the whole counting thing and this blog. I'm using that as my starting point, so since that weight I've lost 15 pounds and I haven't been back to this office since I lost those..
I am sooo screwed. I think I can drink about 4 pounds worth of water, but that still puts me at eleven pounds in two months and since I'm a teenager and they are a shirk office, they will suspect. I'm going to bring three water bottle with me to school and drink them before my mother picks me up to go there. That will weigh 3.3 pounds, and if I wear heavy clothes... It still puts me at eleven pounds lost. Sooo screwed. What should I do?

2 comments:

  1. I know this is late, but you'll be fine. You can healthily lose 15lbs in two months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was fine I managed to drink seven pounds of water. And I know it's possible for people to do it healthy, but it was a psychiatrist and they're first thought won't be that I did something healthy, you know? Especially since I was there in the first place for self-harm. But, ironically, my mother has decided I'm 'healed' enough to stop going (a.k.a she no longer wants to spend the money).

      Delete