Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not a Good Day - Plus Other Stuff.

So I went to my friends house and I got a coffee, which was 200 calories. Then while I was there I had some popcorn and bread, which equaled 170 calories. So, plus the 150 from earlier, I've had 530 calories. Which is annoying, since it's only four. My mother went shopping and got a TON of binge foods. Gram-crackers, dried fruits, fattening cereal, full cal apple juice, ice cream, frozen dinners, pumpkin bread, cheese, yogurt and pizza. How can I stay strong with all this shit everywhere? How can I stay thin, when my mother is hell bent on tempting me with all the things I'm weak for? If any of you have any tips, please comment. Whether you remain anonymous or not.
One a happy note, I exercised a lot today. And I plan on running later. Maybe burned about 300 calories so far.
Anyway, I'm going to post what I think about different amounts of calories for the day. Just for fun.
0 - Perfection
100 -  Almost Perfect
200 - Great!
300 - Good!
400 - Pretty Good
500 - Average
600 - Acceptable
700 - Not Good
800 - Getting Dangerous
900 - Nasty
1000 or more - Failure

What do you guys view as good and bad?

1 comment: