Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT

My freaking god, I did so well yesterday. Well, I would have liked it to be zero, but you know. 100 calories is pretty good. Today, I fucked up royally. I not only ate 934 calories, I gained a pound and a half. I didn't lose anything yesterday. how is that freaking possible? I didn't eat for 24 hours and I didn't even lose half a pound, what the hell? I exercised a lot too. And today... god. I hate myself. I hate my body. I hate everything. I'm SOOO FAT!.
133.5 pounds, 60 kilograms, 9.5 stones. Whatever the hell you call it, it's still freaking HUGE. And I'm only 5'5', which makes it worse. I might be able to deal with that number is I was like, 5'10', but I'm not. I'm short and freaking fat. Last night felt so good. 100 calories felt soo good. 934? Not so much. And I'm still so hungry. So I'm off to stuff my face. Because I'm so freaking fat already. I have NO self control. That was something I used to pride myself on, apparently I was freaking WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment