Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My New Goal Weight.

I have found my goal weight. Before it was just between 100 and 115. But now I know exactly what number I want to be. 102. It's such a perfect number. I don't know why I think so, but I just love it. So I decided to look up random shit that pertains to the number.

It is 7.28 stones.
It is 46.2 kilograms
It is 46266.4 grams
It is 1632 ounces

As for stuff that does not pertain to anything having to do with weight:

It is a mathematically semi-perfect number. Meaning, it is equal to the sum of some of it's divisors.
The Empire State Building has 102 floors.
It's a song by the Judds.
On the periodic table, it is the atomic number for Nobelium. Nobelium was discovered in 1957. It is a radioactive and artificial element.
102 Minutes is the name of a book about 9/11
The word mercy is used 102 times in the bible (While I'm not Christian I still found this very interesting, considering the number to me means I can have mercy on myself, once I reach it.)


1 comment:

  1. It's funny how numbers just seem like perfect weights for no particular reason, doesn't it?
    At first mine was 130. Then 122. Then 117. Now 118. It changes as my mind does.
    Goal weights are weird.

    ReplyDelete