Friday, September 14, 2012

Grade A

I totally spaced on keeping track with it. I'm going to do it next week. I tracked the calories, of course, but not the other stuff. Ugh. I've been so busy though, I've been doing well though. Eating about 450 calories a day, which isn't ideal but it's better than I was doing...
So I choose to think of it as a good thing. I can do better, I will d better. This week and from now on. Today I've had orange juice which was fifty calories, granola cereal which was ninety calories and french fries, which was thirty calories. So today I've had a total of 170 calories.
I'm going to post a record of ALL the calories I've eaten since August 1st. I'm going to start posting that at the end of every month, so you guys can see what I eat and I can't hide it from you.
I'm really going to try. I'm going to lose weight. I can be pretty. I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment