Sunday, September 16, 2012

Horses and Hunger

I am soo hungry right now it's crazy. Last night I did pretty well. Just had a crab salad thingy and a spring roll. Which is a total of about 400. But then I had desert, because I'm a weak fucker. That was 300 calories. It makes me want to cry. The brings my total up to 800. How disgusting. I was so happy with myself for a while, but then my mother decided to get a desert and I was so tired of resisting....
God. How pathetic am I?
Anyway, on to today.
I'm going horse back riding again, and I'm going to have some fruit or something before I go and orange juice so I don't pass out on the horse and freak out my friend. But since horseback riding burns quite a bit of calories I feel alright about this. I'm going to have 100 calories of food and 50 of orange juice. The last time I went to this friend's house, he didn't make me eat but I was only there for three hours. I'm going to be there for longer, so I'm worries that he'll make me eat lunch, but they have a bunch of Diet soda, so I might be able to get out of it if I drink a lot. I refuse to eat like I did yesterday. Okay. Today will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment