Thursday, September 20, 2012

That was close!

I have two scenarios for which this statement applies today.
One happened this morning. I was with my friend, and he grabbed my wrist and was like, god your hands are small. And then he looks at me and jokingly asks what I eat. His exact words were "God, like, what's your calorie intake?" And I just laughed and I was like 'Why?' (Because I really hate lying to my friends, at least the ones I trust.) and he was like 'You're wrists are so freaking small.' and the moment passed. But it seriously freaked me out. And then I made another mistake with him about the same time, since he got me thinking about food. I got really dizzy all of a sudden and he was like 'This is what happens when we don't eat, Steph' in a joking tone and I accidently said 'Well, I ate a shit ton yesterday, so I don't know why I'm dizzy.' and he was like 'Well, Steph. That's just you getting fat.' And you know, of course he was still joking but the look on my face...you would have thought he told me he killed my dog. I just felt so freaking horrified. At this time I preceded to reenter all of the calorie counts of the food I ate yesterday into the calculator and the total still came out 1284 and I just stared at it in disgust for a while.
The other mistake I made today was I was decided what I want to fake eat for dinner, and you know, in order to fake eat something you have to take a few bites and I was looking for the lowest calorie option and my mother caught me. She was just like 'What are you doing, checking the calories?' and I was like 'No, I'm checking the sodium. I heard it's really bad for you if you have too much." and on the inside it was just like 'Nice save, Steph.' but I don't know if she bought it or not. I think she did. I've got to stop messing up!
On a positive note, I've had 170 calories today. 100 calories in a snack pack thingy, 30 in goldfish, and 40 in cranberries. I'm going to eat some dinner since I'm really busy tomorrow and can probably get though the day without eating over 200 calories, so I'll try and make my total about 450, so that I don't pass out tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's rude from him :( Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the thing is he's 'bigger', so it's not like he was saying it like 'Oh my god, you're so fat." He thought he was just joking around, you know? He doesn't care about his weight and he doesn't think anyone else should, so he thought the comment would just roll right off, like most stuff does with me. He calls me stupid, and I laugh in his face. He's not serious, ever. I guess it only bothers me because it's the only 'insult' type thing he can say that I think is true. I don't know. I'm mad at him though, he was only trying to be funny. But god, it freaked me out.

      Thank you , and you stay strong, too!!

      Delete