Tuesday, September 18, 2012

High Off Empty

Has anyone else experienced this feeling? Like your so empty, so pure that you literally feel high? Like the world is just gliding by and you couldn't care less?

Anyway, on to relevant things. I haven't eaten anything, and I think I can keep it that way. Wouldn't it be amazing to write in zero for the daily calorie intake? Even if it's just once. It would feel .. perfect.
Lunch was sooo hard today. Everyone has really yummy looking food and they were shoving it in my face, but I manged to refuse. Barely. Just Barely. The only thing I've had to drink today was two swallows of green tea, and I think that's why I haven't given in to food yet. But I really should drink something, but I'm scared that will make me want to eat.
I feel so dizzy. And every other second I feel like I might throw up. On the bus today it was 'I'm going to throw up. NO YOU"RE NOT. Yes, I am. NO HE'S RIGHT THERE YOU CAN'T THROW UP. Gonna die gonna die gonna die....' I was feeling sick before the bus, it doesn't help that I get carsick easy. Thankfully, I did not throw up in front of the most attractive person alive.
Woah. It's like the world is moving...and so am I... It's ... weird...
I will not eat today. Not a single calorie. Not a single one. I can do this, it's only five more hours. Or I might take a handful of sleeping pills. That way I can't eat and I'll actually sleep for once. Then I won't eat in the morning and I'll have to wait until lunch to eat anything...I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment