Monday, September 17, 2012

Second Choice

Is food really worth the consequences?
Would you rather be the waif of a girl that gets all the guys, or the girl that sits in the corner stuffing her face with pizza. The girl that is all alone, all the time. Because who would love a fat girl? Who would want to have a fat girl kiss them, love them. Who would want that. And if you're fat, you are NEVER going to be able to date who you want or feel good about yourself. Why should you? You're FAT! I'm FAT. I'll never get the guy, never be the one in the middle of a crowd, never be the first choice. I'll always be second best, if that. I'll be the last choice. I'll be the 'safe' choice. I'll be the fall back option. I don't want that. I won't settle for that. Neither should you. So let's change it. Lets be the best. The thinnest. The first choice.
Because NOTHING else is acceptable. Nothing else is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment