Sunday, September 9, 2012

Depressing Picture and other news


I took this (if the horrible quality wasn't clue enough)
I found it so sad, I just found that you could type words into the calculator and I typed this (I have no idea why) and pressed enter. It said error and it made me want it cry. Kinda sums up life doesn't it? I mean every time you find something or someone you love, doesn't something happen to mess it up? Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I'm going horse back riding tomorrow, so excited. Burns calories and it's fun!
Today I plan on dancing for about half an hour and then writing the paper that I have due on Monday. 

Anyways, will you guys remember to check out my tumblr? It's got more thinspiration as well as depressing pictures (I'm such an addict). I may do a post here to show a few of my favorite depressing pictures and quotes. It's not like the majority of the minority of the six and half of you that actually read this aren't depressing, too. (Haha quoting Idek) You should look him up on  you-tube if you don't know who he is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment