Monday, September 24, 2012

My Measurements

Okay, well I took my measurements today for the first time in a long time and they are:
Bust: 35
Waist: 28
Hips: 36
And here are some other measurements that I like to take.
Thighs: 18
Wrists: 6
Neck : 13
Shoulders: 39
Ankles: 9

Now, I think that this is really disproportional, but maybe that's just me.  I looked up ideal measurements and they were : 36-26-36. So my boobs are smaller than ideal, my stomach is bigger and my hips are exactly it. My waist for one thing, is freaking huge. My hips could be smaller. Top Model doesn't like models that have 35 or bigger hips. While mine are only an inch over, that inch is everything. I don't want to be a model or anything, but still.
The one part of my body that I absolutely love are my wrists. I love them. They look so delicate and graceful, totally unlike myself. They make me happy.
I read in another place that 36-24-36 is ideal.
Marilyn Monroe's measurements were 36-25-37


1 comment:

  1. Тоday, whіle I was at work, my сοusin
    stole my іphοne and teѕtеd
    tо ѕee if it can surѵivе a tωеnty fivе foot dгоρ, јust so ѕhe
    can be a youtube senѕаtіοn.
    Mу iPaԁ iѕ nοω brokеn and she has 83 vіews.

    Ӏ know this is totallу οff topic but I haԁ to
    share it with someone!
    Feel free to surf my web-site ; jerseybrewers.com

    ReplyDelete