Saturday, September 15, 2012

"I'm Not Hungry"

We all know the lie. We tell it to our friends, family and sometimes ourselves.
I'm not hungry  I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry.  I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry.
Maybe if we say it enough, we'll believe it right? We can do it. We really can, because what does food have on us? Food is just this thing that sits in our kitchen waiting for us to come to it. It can't follow us around. It can not win if we don't let it. It can't destroy us, if we destroy it first. So lets throw it on the ground. Lets feed it to the dog. Lets flush it down the drain. If it's not there, we can't eat it. We can't be hungry, because we can't eat anyway. If you guys have parents that live with you, only get rid of your binge food and only in amounts that you could have eaten. But you're a lot less likely to eat your binge foods, if they're not there. Right? So lets win our battle over food. Lets start today!! Lets mean it when we say 'I'm not hungry.'

No comments:

Post a Comment