Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Huh?! Da' hell is this!

Okay. This is somehow not right. Now, this may be TMI for some of you guys, so if you prone to being adverse to TMI do not continue reading, kay?

So you know how when you're anorexic or have endos you normally lose your period? Well, apparently my body didn't get the memo. If I just didn't lose it, you know, this would make sense because I'm still freaking fat. Oh no. My body had to completely turn around the 'normal' thing. So my last period was on the 20th, right? You know what day it is? It's the 12th. Guess what happened today? Yeah. You guessed right.
What the freaking hell is this. This is not okay. I do not want periods that are twenty days apart. Well, technically about seventeen days apart since mine last about three days.
You guys don't even understand how weird this is. Since the first time I got it my period has worked like clockwork. And I realize that anorexia can change your period. But make them closer together? Pretty sure that is not supposed to happen.
Grrrr.... Why do I never make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment