Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Plan of Action

Okay. So I ate a little more than planned today. But only a little. I had about 380 calories today, and I was really hoping for 300. Just once I'd like to say I ate nothing. I can't fast. I suck at it. I get about twelve hours in and then I stuff my face with about 400 calories and it's ruined. So I stop fasting for the most part, I just try to eat very little every day. My ultimate goal would to be able to eat 300 every single day . While eating that amount for one day isn't so excited, if I did it all the time... imagine what would happen!!
Anyway. I'm going to the woods today and I'm going to be walking for about three hours. This should burn about 800 calories. If I walk at about 3 mph, which is basically normal walking. Eight hundred calories! Then I'm going to come home and get on the stationary bike for a little while, but by then my legs will hurt so not very long. So I'll be burning twice as much as I ate already.
But I'm going to eat something before I go out since the last time I ate was about twelve and I want to have the energy to walk. So banana bread which is about 70 calories -- that puts my at 450 and then...hmmm... orange juice. That will put me at exactly 500. Perfect for Grade A!
Plus three hours of exercise! Yessss.
Now all I need to work on is my water. I've had zero so far today.
I'll drink a glass before I go and then take two bottles with me. That will put me at 1.5 L. Then when I get home I'll be sure to drink another liter. Then another before bed. so I'll be at 3.5 liters. Maybe I can fit in another glass...
God. Today is a good day weight wise...or it will be once I finish walking. I feel good today. Almost...happy...
See, this is what happens when I'm good. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment