Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Plan of the Day

So today, I haven't eaten anything yet. (Oh, such an accomplishment, Steph. It's seven in the morning.) So, I can make whatever plans I want!
My goal for the day is 300 calories, and I think I can do it. I have to, because yesterday was horrible. It was so disgusting. I ate about 1000 calories. God. Ew. That just sounds horrid. So today, I have to be really good. I'm going to drink a lot, and eat very little. I have classes until about 12, when lunch rolls around. Which sucks, because everyone is all like 'You should eat this' or 'This tastes so amazing, here eat it' and they shove food at you. I normally end up eating about 200 calories at lunch. Not today. I refuse to fail today. REFUSE. I don't care if I have to run away screaming, I will NOT eat. Then after that I've got classes until three and then I go home. From there I can probably get away with just a light snack. The problem will be stopping after that first bite. That's always my issue. Stopping once I start.

Okay, now on a side note I have to tell you all something that just happened. I missed school yesterday because I felt sick from all the food. Like, I ate the night before and I just felt so disgusting with myself, I couldn't bring myself to go show my fat self to the world. So I lay in bed and felt sorry for myself. So this guy asked me why I was out (like everyone does, and it makes me so pissed off) and I said I was sick. He asked with what and I was just like "Uhhh.. you know...I just... STUFF!" and it was bad. Okay, maybe I was a bit more convincing than that, but you get the idea. I'm so worried someone will catch on...

No comments:

Post a Comment