Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Challenge to You

    I am still here and alive, I've just been really busy lately and didn't want to post a sentence long blog post, so I waited until I had time to add a little depth to it.
As for me, I've been eating disgusting amounts of food lately. I mean, I've gone into the thousands four times in the past week. Nastiness. Today I had a mini binge of rice cakes and gram crackers. Ended up eating about 450, but other than 50 calories worth of grapes and orange juice earlier that's all I've had. So if I stay at 500, it won't be too bad of a day. I had to have the orange juice though, because I was having some sort of hot flash. Yeah I don't know. All of a sudden I wanted to die. I was sweating profusely and really nauseous, I have no idea what was going on. So I thought it might be blood sugar so a mixed sugar with about 100 mL of orange juice and I was okay. Still didn't feel so great, though.  That would be when I started eating...and eating and eating. Although for a binge, 450 isn't too bad. I've done worse (with fat filled pizza) so at least none of those calories were from fat.
   So I thought, in order to get more on track I would come up with a diet plan/challenge. If anyone would like to do it with me, please email me or comment. (By the way, comments are moderated, but totally appreciated) So here goes. It's for a week: (I'm starting it this Monday, so in two days and it will end next Sunday)

 So you want to get as many points as possible. Pretty simple, eh? Let's call this

THE GRADE A THIN CHALLENGE

Staying under 500 calories -- FIVE points per day
           BONUS: TEN points if you stay under 500 every day.
           BONUS: TWENTY points if you stay under 300 for four days
Thirty Minutes of exercise -- TWO points for every session
Drinking a liter of water -- TWO points per liter
An hour of sleep -- ONE point per hour
           BONUS: FIVE points if you get eight or more hours of sleep
           BONUS: TEN points if you get eight hours of sleep every night

So lets grade the results, shall we?
~ A = 170+    ~
~ B = 150 - 169 
~ C = 130 - 149 
~ D = 100 - 129 
 ~ F =  100 - 129    ~

Now in picture form because I'm not busy enough:


That is going on my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment