Thursday, September 27, 2012

Diet Pills!!

I might be able to get diet pills, if I can get around explaining to my friend what I need. My friend knows people who get things for minors that they can't buy. You know, cigarettes, alcohol, knives, guns. Whatever. And I'm trying to get my friend to put in touch with this person, but she wants to know what it is I need. Saying that she needs to be able to tell him what I want before she puts me in contact with him, and that I might get a better deal somewhere else, depending on what I want. But I'm trying to get around that. Maybe I'll find another way to get them...whatever. I just really really want some. And I'll get the herbal kind so they don't do too much damage, you know? None of the really strong stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I really don't think you have to be of age to buy herbal diet pills. I'd try buying them yourself, first, and if they do ask you for idea well, then you know.

    ReplyDelete