Monday, September 17, 2012

My Friends

They are so annoying. They talk and complain and whine. It's so annoying and I'm so sick of them. It's like every time they open their mouths I want to shoot them. I can't help thinking it has something to do with this.whenever I log into Facebook and the little thing starts dinging, it's all I can do not to smash my fist into a wall. I don't know why. Does anyone else have this happening to them, just wanting all your friends to shut up and leave you alone?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think this is part of having an ED. Eventually it all just seems like pointless bullshit. Especially when they whine and complain about food... and when you're starving. Try and see the good in them, or maybe find some friends that don't irritate you <3 Try not to push everyone away. It gets lonely.

    ReplyDelete