Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reasons For Thin (Part II)

If you haven't read my previous entries, I have a post where I have 80 reasons for thin. I have decided to make a follow-up post on that subject. If I repeat some, I apologize. 

  1. To never have to worry if clothes make you look fat.
  2. To dance in front of people without feeling horrible
  3. To not feel ashamed about your weight
  4. To not feel the need to lie about your weight
  5. To look in the mirror without disgust
  6. To wear shorts
  7. Dresses
  8. To feel like you're not wasting money on pretty clothes
  9. The 'Have you lost weight?'question
  10. An attractive, un-frumpy bathing suit
  11. No more wondering if I'm the fattest one in the room
  12. To take pictures 
  13. Go running without feeling floppy
  14. A flat tummy
  15. For my legs not to touch
  16. To sit on people's laps without freaking out
  17. To feel attractive again
  18. To stop obsessing
  19. To wear sexy underwear
  20. Stop canceling plans because I feel ugly
  21. To stop being lazy
  22. So I don't embarrass my friends 
  23. To wear white
  24. So I could have short hair without feeling fat (not that I really want short hair, but still)
  25. To be able to kiss someone without feeling like I have to pull away

No comments:

Post a Comment