Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Back (Again)

Hello Dearies,

     Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been dealing with a lot as of late. I'm going into online schooling, which I am not looking forward to. I currently weigh 123.5, which I'm not really sure how that happened because I stopping losing weight for a long time. Actually I gained back six pounds, so I was back up to 135. But then about a week and half ago I finally got back down to 129. I was stuck at that weight until two days ago. I didn't weigh myself for a day and when I weighed myself today, I was 123.5. So yay. Except I don't quite believe it. I keep stepping on and off the scale. I took off all my clothes, but I stayed 123.5. I was very confused. But you know, whatever.
     So I started dancing again since I last talked to you guys. Ballet, or my version of it. Maybe that's where the extra weight coming off has come from.
     I also started attempting to throw up, but I rarely manage because my gag-reflex isn't up to par. It takes forever to throw up anything. I hate it, it's a lot easier than not eating, but I like the hungry feeling better.
    I've been eating horridly disgusting amounts of food lately. I ate into the thousands the past two days. I'm just freaking nasty!
    I just wanna be pretty. My goal weight is still 102 lbs. I'm twenty one pounds away. I've lost 23 lbs. So I'm a bit more than halfway there.
    I have a friend who is losing weight because he started running track. It's terrifying. I mean, he was overweight (slightly), so he had weight to lose, but still. With my history the thought of someone close to me losing weight so fast (He's lost like 25 pounds) makes me worry. I'm scared he'll end up like me. I don't want anyone to end up like me.
    I've decided that I'm not pro-ana (Well, I made that directive awhile ago). But that just means I don't want anyone to end up like me and I won't be giving out advice, but I'll still make tip posts and what not because this place is more for me than anyone. I'd still post even if I had no viewers.   Though I hope to get my following back, since I'm starting to post again.
     The reason I haven't been on lately is because of Tumblr. I'm addicted. But I figure now that I'm starting online school, I'm going to have much more free time.
     I'm going to post a thinspiration post soon. Please feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment