Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sex and Drugs

So, I decided to state my views on these topics well,,because I fucking can.
So as for sex. I do think people should be able to have premarital sex without feeling guilty or somehow unclean. I think couple should have sex before getting married. But, I do think there is a line. I don't support people who go out, get drunk, and have sex with random strangers. While I can already see myself actually doing this someday, during one of my many breakdowns. I do not think it is morally right.
As for drugs. No. Just no. Drugs mess up people's lives. End of story. Period. They're horrible and should ...die. I hate them. HATE the motherfuckers. Cocaine, weed, spice, meth, prescription.. whatever. It's all BAD.
BUT there is an exception to my rule. I myself take handfuls of sleeping pills just so I don't have to feel anymore. I don't have any problem with sleeping pills or things that don't change your demeanor and/or state of mind. Sleeping pills make you pass out. Diet pills make you skinny. You get my point. (I am referring to overdosing on said medication - which I do not support either but I can't say I don't do it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment