Monday, October 1, 2012

Princess Promotion

I got called sexy today. I've gotten other complements  all untrue, but for some reason this one stuck out in my head. This was from a guy I'd never talked to before, and he had nothing to gain by telling me this. This guy I really like called me beautiful a few days ago and just for a moment I let myself think that that might be true. And you know that feeling right before the 'Oh I'm sure he was just saying that' kicks in? That feeling is the best thing in the world. Is that how people feel all the time? Like you're some lowly peasant who suddenly became a princess?  Because I swear, there is no better feeling in the world than those few seconds you actually believe someone who says you're beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant post on building up new webpage.
    My webpage Ayurveda Kapha Diet

    ReplyDelete